Lead carbon batteries are the latest, most advanced technology for off-grid solar systems. They include highly conductive carbon material with high capacitance into the negative electrode, combining the advantages of lead acid batteries and super capacitors. The Lead carbon battery also known as Ultra-battery provides high energy density AND high power with rapid charge and discharge, all with longer cycle life. The design life of these 2V batteries is 20 years and at 30% DOD will provide 7000 cycles.
By adding active carbon nano-technology, a new active centre is created in the negative electrode that reduces lead sulphate build up, This ultra-capacitor / ultra-battery lead carbon technology suppresses sulphation up to ten times better than its counterparts. This advanced battery type is ideal for partial state of charge cycle applications.
When your solar, wind or hydro generation is not always enough, other batteries would suffer drastically from build-up on their negative electrode quickly reducing lifespan. Now with this advanced ultra-battery lead carbon cell, you have the perfect solution for off-grid your operations.
Main Technical Advantages of Lead Carbon Batteries
- Design life 20 years
- Combine the advantage of lead acid battery and supercapacitor
- Ideal for PSOC cycle application
- High power, rapid charge/discharge
- Reduced sulfation of negative plate, excellent recharge acceptance performance
- Waterproof, anti-salt treatment, shockproof module installation design
- Complies with IEC60896, IEC61427 standards
Carbon Lead Battery Applications
- Solar power generation grid/off-grid energy storage system
- Renewable energy storage
- Smart power grids and micro-grids system
- Distributed energy storage system
- Hybrid energy storage systems
- Home energy storage systems
- Emergency lighting system
- Generator and battery hybrid energy system
- Other standby, cycling system
|Giant Power 2V 960AH Lead Carbon|
|Capacity||960Ah (120hr to 1.85V/cell @25°C)|
Container Height: 396mm
Total Height (with terminals): 408mm
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 0.18mΩ|
|Self-Discharge||The residual capacity is above 90% after 90 days storage (25°C)|
|Operating Temp.Range||Operation (recommended): 15°C~25°C
Operation (maximum): -40°C~50°C
|Max. Charging Current||240A|
|Max. Constant Charging Current||160A|
|Charge Voltage||2.25V (25°C)oC
Equalizing/Cycle: 2.30V (25°C)
|Terminal||M8 embedded copper|
|Terminal Hardware Torque||>10N·m|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Giant Power users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.